Proudly affiliated with the Brokerage of New England Home Services, a family owned, full-service residential Real Estate Agency based in Fairfield County.
Brian McDonald has an established reputation for consistently providing buyers, sellers, and business owners with the best service and representation. Brian stands out as not just another Broker, but someone that understands where you are coming from and where you want to go. He grew up working in the real estate industry, with over 8 years of building and selling homes in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven County. A true entrepreneur and self motivated "go getter" that learned the ropes mostly doing his own deals and working in the family business.
Brian has made a career of helping others make their real estate dreams come true. Specializing in primary and secondary homes, luxury homes, lake homes, new construction and relocation for those looking to move in or out of CT.
Lisa Brown - Realtor® & Real Estate Team Member
Lisa Brown has built a reputation as a hard-working Realtor® with the intellect, knowledge, sensitivity and expertise to assist all of her clients in realizing their real estate goals. Lisa works closely with her clients providing them with all the tools and data needed to purchase and/or sell their home. Lisa has been repeatedly recognized by Connecticut Magazine as the top 7 percent of Real Estate Professionals in the State of Connecticut. This award is based on customer service, communication, integrity, marketing and overall client satisfaction.
Lisa also loves to give back to the community and has established a program to support the local heroes in Fairfield County. Providing teachers, firefighters, law enforcement, military and healthcare professionals with substantial discounts and rebates when buying or selling a home.
We know the neighborhood
Whether it’s your first purchase, or you are an experienced home buyer, buying a home is one of your most significant investments in life. The more prepared you are, the less overwhelming the buying process will be. Hire us and we will provide you with detailed information to assist you in marking an intelligent and informed buying decision.
Here are some initial steps to get you started:
- Get financially fit! Start saving and review your credit history. Be sure to pay all your bills on time. If you need, or think you need to repair your credit there are many services to choose from.
- Find out how much house you can afford! Know what you can afford before you start looking. This will ensure you don’t waste your time, or set your heart on a home you may not be able to buy. Consult with a mortgage broker, bank, or financial advisor.
- Prepare a checklist! Define the most important home features and begin shopping for your ideal home. By defining these requirements, you won’t waste time looking at houses that don’t meet your needs. Key features include: bedrooms, baths, amenities, garage, age, style, town, and/or neighborhoods.
- Let's start looking at homes! Time frame on finding a home will vary depending on availability. It is best to give yourself at least 2-3 months.
Once we locate the home you love, we will guide you through the remaining steps until you are at the closing table.
We make your property stand out
- Aerial videography and photography
- Local, regional, national and international exposure on high traffic websites
- Professional marketing materials
- Email and print marketing campaign (sent to our registered buyers, Realtor® Network in CT/NY, and other professional affiliations)
- Social Media Exposure
- Host immediate Public Open House and Broker Tours
Relocating in or out of Connecticut?
Moving to a completely new area requires answers to some big questions!
- Do you want a single family, townhouse, condo or multi family home?
- What towns are you interested in? Danbury, Bethel, Brookfield, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Monroe, Oxford, Ridgefield, Redding, Sherman, Southbury, Roxbury, Easton, Trumbull, Woodbury, Westport or Wilton?
- Are you looking for a primary or secondary residence? Are you looking for a home on Candlewood Lake, Lake Wabeeka, Lake Kenosia, Lake Lillinonah or Lake Zoar? Home in a golf community?
- Do you want easy accessibility to major commuting routes or train stations?
- What about schools? Jobs? Shopping? Dining? Health care? Worship?
If you are planning a visit to CT, we can show you around the area to help you get a feel for where you might like to live. We can regularly email you houses for sale in the areas and price range in which you are interested. It is our job to make you feel at home and make your relocation as stress-free as possible.
Moving out of Connecticut?
We can connect you with a qualified and experienced Realtor® in the area you are looking to move too. Just let us know where you'd like to move too.
Know someone ready to buy or sell their home?
We are never too busy for your referrals! Please let them know about us, or let us know how we can get in touch with them. We will provide them with superior service and will treat them like family.